Veterans Day is an official public holiday in the United States celebrated on the 11th of November every year honouring the military veterans who have served the United States Armed Forces. Although the day is confused with the Memorial Day, however both are different. The Memorial Day honours those who died during their service in the US military and the Veterans Day celebrates the service of all the United States Military Veterans. This day is also celebrated to mark the end of the World War I, the major hostilities of which were ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.
Thank You Happy Veterans Day Quotes
The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- Anyone who puts his life at risk to protect our freedom is a hero for me. Kudos for all the braveness and sacrifice. Happy Veterans Day!
- When the change begins, the patriot person is a scarce man, yet brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
- Utmost respect to all those who served the military. Their sacrifices made in honour and duty to the nation are worthy of praise. They truly are the American heroes! Happy Veterans Day!
- Heroes are those who risk their lives every single day to protect the nation, to make it a better place to live in — the police, the fire-fighters, and members of our armed forces.
- We owe our World War II veterans – and all our veterans – a debt we can never fully repay.
- You’d have to go a long way to find someone who’s more proud and grateful for all that the nation’s veterans have done for us.
- The veterans of the nation’s military services have put their lives on the deadline to protect the freedoms that we enjoy today. They have dedicated their struggling lives to the nation & deserve to be acknowledged for their dedication. Happy Veterans Day!
- The sacrifices made by our veterans and their willingness to fight in defence of the country merit our deep respect and praise!
- Honouring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very core foundation of the Veterans Day!
- 25 million veterans are living among us today. These men and women had unselfishly set apart their normal civilian lives to put on the army uniform and serve the nation!
- America’s Veterans have served the nation with the belief that democracy and freedom are examples to be upheld around the world.
- There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting up the suffering people.
- There is one higher officer than the president and I would call that officer a patriot.
- Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
Thus honouring all the veterans who have whole-heartedly served the United States Armed Forces we have these beautiful and encouraging quotes which would help the younger generations in being patriotic as the veterans of the US Army, to join the Armed Forces and add to the strength of the great nation.