Diwali Akash Kandil, Lamp, Lantern Designs & Decor Ideas
The biggest festival of Diwali is just around the corner and here we are giving best stunning designs and decor ideas for akash Kandil, lamps and paper lantern to decorate and brighten up your home this deepavali. As we know that is an age old traditional culture of Indian Hindus and Diwali teaches us all to cover evil over the goodness. So diyas, aakash kandil, lantern and lamps are a symbol of an integral part of Diwali festival. Today we are going to give some best ideas on how to decor and design your home with some cheap and use waste materials kandil, lanterns and lamps. Which can be made at home and are handmade. Simple and easy to make beautiful DIY lanterns, lamps, diyas and akash kandil by following this simple steps. Select your favorite Diwali akash Kandil design ideas to decor your house or select from lamp and paper lantern design ideas which can be a perfect idea to decorate your house this deepavali season.
1: How to make a simple and easy lamp/ lantern out of newspaper (newspaper tube lamp)
- Roll the sheets of newspaper and make up to 200 tubes.
- Use a glue and stick the ends of the paper closed at shown in the image.
- Use your favorite colour paper and cover the tubes.
- Give it a nice ends by cutting the ends of tubes.
- Place the newspaper tube lamp over a small lamp and done!
2: how to make a cheap cupcake paper lantern (colourful paper lantern)
- Take any size simple paper lantern as shown in the image. Use different colors cupcake wrappers. Around 300 cupcake papers would be needed.
- Use glue to stick the cupcake wrappers and you can make any pattern of your choice. (we have shown a flower pattern)
- Keep gluing the wrappers until the whole lantern and then use a low watt bulb inside and hook it in the ceiling.
- Decorate your house using beautiful akash Kandil.
3: how to make bold glitter lantern (disco ball lantern)
2:Using a glue can, spray a small patches on the lantern and put some glitter on it (any colour of your choice).
3:Repeat this process until all the lantern is covered with glitter. Hang it outside, r in your open balcony or anywhere you desire.
4: How to make a DIY table lamps using a chic paper cut.
5: How to make a colourful lamp (kandil)
1: Take a paper lantern of any size.
2: Take different colours of circle papers. (For making rainbow colour lantern use rainbow colour paper).
3: Starting from the bottom, stick the circles to the lantern as shown in the picture.
4: Repeat the step until the lantern is fully covered. Put a small watt bulb inside.
5: Hang the colorful; lantern in your room or anywhere you want.
Method 2 for making a colourful lamp or a kandil
6: Simple, Easy and Cheap idea design to decor your home with lighting lamp and lantern (kandil)
So this was all about Diwali akash Kandil, Lamp, Lantern Designs & Decor Ideas. For more interesting Diwali stuffs, stay connected.