Why Narendra Modi Has Ban 1000 Rs and 500 Rs Note?
Today is one of the historic day for all Indians as Modi Jee the Prime Minister of India has officially announced the ban of 500 Rupees and 1000 Rs Indian Currancy Note has been ban from whole over India. The notice by the Prime Minister “Narendra Modi” of banning of 5 hundred rupees note and 1 thousand rupees note given 5 hours of time to use it. Why this big step narendra modi has taken and how you can get all your money back to you is fully explained below. Also after 2 days we will be seeing a new note of rupees 500 and 2000 rs. The new 500 rs and new 2000 rs note came up with new designs and new features which is also explained with there images and pictures in last paragraph.
Narendra Modi today on 8th November 2016 has started a new abhiyan named “Mahayagna” in which india will be fighting against corruption and black money. There are 3 major things which India was suffering from will be now get resolved from this 500 rs and 1000 rs ban law news: 1) Black Money 2) Fake Currency Note of 500 Rs and 3) Corruption.
1) Effects on Black Money by Banning of 500 Rs & 1000 Rs Note
All the people in India who has black money are mostly are in 500 Rs or in 1000 Rs note. So from today all this black currency will be useless as when they go to bank and deposits there black money as Shaktikanta Das said all the bank has installed the CC TV cameras and will be watching everyone who are depositing the money. There no fear for legal money holder but will be very danger for the people who is deposit black money. So who has the vast amount of black money in India which has been targeted the most? 1) Politicians is one who has large amount of black money. 2) Builders who also has huge amount of black money with them as they sell there property like shops or flats at full price and shows only 30-50% only and all other moneys transaction goes in black. 3) Corrupted Officers like who takes bribe for every small things everyday also has lot of black money.
But the Main Question is will all that black money are in swiss bank can be effected? Is there any way that all black money which are in swiss bank can come back?
2) All Fake Currency (Duplicate) Note of 500 Rs and 1000 Rs has Been Ban
India from very long time was suffering from fake currency (Duplicate Note) of 500 rs and 1000 rs but from tomorrow all the fake currency which were rotating in the local market will be going to be end. But who will actually going to suffer against by this fake currency note problem? The answer is a common man as all the true tax payer who will go bank to exchange or deposit there 500 and 1000 rs note will be destroyed which are duplicate. Means the fake currency which is been made by a person in some foreign country will have to now pay off by a common man. But at least after this there will be no duplicate currency note of 500 rs and 1000 rs will be there in the market.
3) Effect of Banning 500 Rs and 1000 Rs Note on Corruption
The main back bone of corruption is back money so if by this 5 hundred and thousand rupees note banning mission the black money will be stop in the market then automatically the corruption of India will also go down. Banning of 500 Rs and 1000 Rs note has a huge effect on high level corruption as all the transaction will be stop now or cant be done with 100 rs note. But small level corruption cant be stop with this narendra modi 500 rs and 1000 rs ban abhiyan.
What to do with your 500 rs & 1000 Rs Note & How To Exchange it?
From 10th of November 2016, you can go to your nearest bank in which your account is there and deposit your all old 500 rs and 1000 rs notes. Also you can go to post office and deposit there too. The last date of depositing your old 500 rs and 1000 rs note is 31st December 2016. From 11th of November 2016 means on coming Friday you can exchange your old 500 rupees note and 1000 rupees note from the bank
Features and Images of New 500 rs and 2000 rs Indian Note Currency
As Narandra Modi has officially ban all the old 500 rs and 1000 rs notes today on from midnight 9th November 2016 and will be coming with new design of Indian currency note of 500 Rs and 2000 Rs. Let us see some new feature added to 500 rs and 2000 rs note below.
Rs 500 has new colour. Also its size, location, theme, design element and also the security features are changed in the new Rs 500 note. It has a stone grey colour and it is 63mm x 150mm in size. Whereas it has new theme which is based on Indian heritage – Red Fort.
Rs 2000 has magenta colour and the note has many geometric designs on it with different colour scheme which can seen on both the sides of the new note. Rs 2000 note is 66mm x 166mm in size which is slightly bigger than Rs 500 note.
There are 17 new features that can be seen in new Rs 500 note and Rs 2000 note.
- The denominational numeral 2000 can be seen when held against the light.
- Latent image of Denominational numeral 2000 can be seen which it is held at 45 degree from eye level.
- Denominational numeral 2000 can be seen in Devanagari.
- The portrait of Mahatma Gandhi has been changed and it is shifted to centre.
- It hassmall micro letter of RBI and 2000 on Rs 2000 note. When the notes are tilted, the colour changes of both the note from green to blue.
- Both the notes has guarantee clause along with Governor’s sign. Towards the right of the note there is an RBI emblem.
- Both the notes has electrotype watermarks along with Gandhi portrait.
- Numerals on number panels are seen growing from small to big which can be seen from top left side and bottom right side of the notes.
- On the right side of the notes Ashoka Pillar emblem can be seen.
Some special features for visually impaired.
- The portrait of Mahatma Gandhi has been raised along with Ashoka Pillar emblem and also the identification mark on the note.
- Raised horizontal rectangle for Rs 2000 note and raised circle on the right side of Rs 500 note.
- On the left and right side on the Rs 2000 note we can see a raised print seven angular bleed lines and on RS 500 we can see five bleed lines.
Some features on the reverse side
- The printing year has been done on the left side.
- We can see slogan of Swachh Bharat along with logo.
- In the centre we can see the language panel.
- Indian heritage Red fort with flag can be seen.
- Motif of Mangalyan which is reflecting the country’s 1st venture can be seen in the interplanetary space of the notes.
Narandra Modi Address To Nation Quotes on 500 rs & 1000 rs note ban Mahayagna
Narandra Modi started a new campaign named “PM Modi’s address to Nation”. Here you can address your text to PM Modi by here –Narendra Modi Text to PM
- “After the festivity of Diwali, now join the nation and extend your hand in this Imandaari ka Utsav, this Pramanikta ka Parv, this celebration of integrity, this festival of credibility.” Nadrandra Modi
2) “It has been a matter of concern for all of us that corruption and black money tend to be accepted as a part of life. This type of thinking has afflicted our politics, our administation and our society like an infestation is free from these termites. Now is the time to change this” Nadrandra Modi
3) “Let us Ignore the temporary hardship, Let us join this festival of integrity and credibility, Let us enable coming generations to live their lives with dignity, Let us fight corruption and black money, Let us ensure that the nation’s wealth benefits the poor, Let us enable law-abiding citizens to get their due share.” Narendra Modi